“Hello, I’m Bobby Bell. I’m a specialist motoring lawyer. Welcome to my website ….”
I’m a straight talking, no-nonsense, value for money motoring lawyer. I don’t deal with any other type of law. I’m a genuine expert in road traffic law.
I work exceptionally hard for my clients and the results I achieve for them. Don’t just take my word for it, have a look at my ‘5 star’ Google Review status or my 9.3 Trustpilot Rating
These are the types of motoring law cases I regularly deal with –
Speeding (particularly high speed offences) – Fail to provide driver information (s.172 Road Traffic Act) – 12 points Totting Up bans – Exceptional Hardship – Careless Driving – Drink Driving – Drug Driving – Causing Death by Careless or Dangerous Driving – Mobile Phone offences – No Insurance
I don’t quote ambiguous success rates
I don’t make false promises
I don’t like disappointed clients
I don’t like losing
I do offer a FREE Initial Advice Service which involves me spending time assessing the merits of your case so that I can let you know from the outset whether it’s likely that I can make a positive difference to your situation. If I don’t think I can help you then it’s in both our interests that I tell you that before you instruct me.
There are so many solicitors advertising themselves as specialist motoring lawyers, so how do you decide who to trust with your case?
Here are 5 important factors I think a prospective client should consider –
1) Check whether the specialist motoring law firm / solicitor you are talking to practices in any other area of the law, for example, general criminal law (assaults, theft, burglary etc). In my experience a true motoring law specialist will usually practice exclusively in motoring law.
2) Visit an independent review site (such as Google Reviews or Trustpilot) to see what previous clients have said about the firm (or even better the individual motoring lawyer who will be representing you).
3) Make sure you speak directly to the motoring lawyer who is going to be dealing with your case. Ask the solicitor to personally review your case free of charge and ask them to provide you with some free initial advice including setting out your options and the percentage chances of achieving the desired outcome. If they won’t do this then how can you decide whether to instruct them?
4) Find out EXACTLY who is going to be dealing with your case. You need to know at the outset whether a specialist motoring lawyer will be dealing with every aspect of your case or whether a trainee solicitor, para-legal, clerk or other non-solicitor fee earner is going to be doing the majority of the work. At BB Law, you will ALWAYS deal with me personally. I do not have a secretary or an assistant and I do not intend to employ one. I know everything about every single one of my client’s cases and I like it like that.
5) Ask yourself – does the motoring lawyer you are thinking of instructing have sufficient enthusiasm to fight your corner? Will they be prepared to think outside the box? Will they be realistic and pragmatic when the situation requires it? I treat every client’s case as if it were my own. I go that extra mile.
More about BB Law –
The firm is dedicated to defending motorists and has three simple aims –
1.) Protect your driving licence
2.) Provide an exceptionally high quality service
3.) Offer value for money
Who exactly is behind BB Law and who is going to be representing me?
Specialist motoring lawyer, Nicholas Bell, (better known as ‘Bobby’) is the director of BB Law and the firm’s principle advocate. He is an experienced solicitor and crown court advocate who practices exclusively in motoring law, representing clients in courts all over England and Wales.
What makes BB Law different to other motoring law firms?
- BB Law’s unique promise is that you will always deal directly with a specialist motoring lawyer. You will never deal with a receptionist, trainee solicitor or other fee earner.
- BB Law want to win your case just as much as you do AND when we win, we want to get your costs refunded from the court.
- BB Law provide an exceptional standard of service combined with affordable and transparent fixed fees. Have a look at our Google Reviews, Trustpilot ratings or our CLIENT FEEDBACK page to see what previous clients have to say.
- Bobby Bell, has a formidable reputation for leaving no stone unturned in the pursuit of justice, whether your case is before the Magistrates’ Court, the Crown Court or the High Court.
- BB Law will always give you straight talking, practical advice, if we think you have no defence, then we will tell you this from the outset and we will advise you how best to go about damage limitation.
- BB Law doesn’t pay for advertising and doesn’t spend lots of money paying internet marketing companies to keep its website ranking high on Google. The vast majority of our clients are referred by previous clients who have experienced BB Law’s exceptional standard of service. If you are reading this the chances are someone you know has suggested you “Google BB Law”.