BB Law is a specialist road traffic firm, established and managed by expert motoring solicitor, Bobby Bell.
The firm is dedicated to defending motorists and has two simple aims –
1.) Protect your driving licence
2.) Save you money
Who exactly is behind BB Law and who is going to be representing me?
Specialist motoring/road traffic solicitor, Nicholas Bell, (better known as ‘Bobby’) is the director of BB Law and the firm’s principle advocate. He is an experienced solicitor and Crown Court advocate who practices exclusively in motoring/road traffic law, representing clients in Magistrates’ and Crown Courts all over England and Wales.
What makes BB Law different to other motoring law firms?
- BB Law’s unique promise is that you will always deal directly with a specialist road traffic solicitor. You will never deal with a receptionist, trainee solicitor or other fee earner.
- BB Law want to win your case just as much as you do AND when we win, we want to get your costs refunded from the court.
- BB Law provide an exceptional standard of service combined with affordable fixed fees but don’t just take our word for it, click on the CLIENT FEEDBACK link above to see what previous clients have to say.
- Bobby Bell, has a formidable reputation for leaving no stone unturned in the pursuit of justice, whether your case is before the Magistrates’ Court, the Crown Court or the High Court.
- BB Law will always give you straight talking, practical advice, if we think you have no defence, then we will tell you this from the outset and we will advise you how best to go about damage limitation.
- Clients often ask how BB Law manages to provide such a high level of service at such an affordable cost. The answer is simple – BB Law do not have a fancy website, do not have expensive offices, do not employ administrative staff and do not spend thousands on advertising. The vast majority of clients are referred by previous clients who have experienced BB Law’s exceptional standard of service.